Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day 100

It is my 100th day, and to celebrate...I did a doodle on a mini post it at work.  This thing is tiny. I am guessing it is about 1.5 by 2 inches or so, so the picture is more than twice as large as the actual doodle itself.  This weekend has been rough, but also pretty awesome.  I am learning a ton of new information at work and already have more strange experiences under my belt than I did after 5 years at the comedy club.  My niece had her baby...and now I am getting ready to finish off the week watching a new episode of Dr. Who with Eric.  Tomorrow I have to work at Walgreens. *sigh*  But I am saving for a car!  That is what I keep telling myself when I'm falling asleep on the way to work or home. 

I'm excited for the fall...cocoa and cider, cool nights and warm cuddles, and the smell of crunchy leaves.  Until then I will swelter with the rest of us in humidity that is hell on my hair. 



No comments:

Post a Comment